Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Models, Photographers, Photoshoots et all.....

I think I can claim to be gainfully employed now... I mean its not just about having a place to go to in the morning na...Its about getting up everyday and knowing what you ought to do, enjoying it yet cribbing about it... and at the end deriving some satisfaction out of it... guess I am doing just the same...

While most of my last 3 months have been spent in rural TN in places I did not even existed in India...it has been a wonderful experience all in all...

Some of ther "perks" of a marketing job are that if you are lucky, you get to go to photoshoots :-)

I got a chance too.... I must admit, as much as I have admired good photographs, be they from NGC or the Pirelli Cal, in the past, modelling and photography are not professions I had a lot of respect for .... Boy ! I was wrong...

As is usual with me, during the 2 days I spent there which included both product shots and mood shots, I got all curious about everything from how models prepare themselves, how do they bring the FAKE expressions and ... yeah.... 39 megapixel cameras which take photos each of 170 mb odd.....phew !!!

It took roughly 20 hours for us to take some 55 shots... man...thats a lot of work ... and to top it all, by the second day.... I found myself giving tips to the photographer :-)

It was a truly wonderful experience, something so so different from all that I'll ever do in my life.... The first campaign that I have been involved in rolls out in a week...fingers crossed !!!

Like Kumaran says... WE CLICK, TOGETHER !!
|| Anish, 9:27 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment