Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Monday, July 31, 2006

German et all ...

Decided to blog in the middle of the pretence of trying to learn some german for tomorrow's exam...the honest truth is that I suck at it....does it mean that I dony have a flair for languages....hmm...if it so...so be it....just wanna pass tmrws exam by hook or by crook :-)

Roomies came back drunk today....which led me to the thought that I have never been high...

Quite a lot of ppl have told me that I gotta get high once and enjoy the feeling.....well....lets see...dont see it happening any time soon....

Lots of things are running thru mah head these days...some stuff back home...some stuff in college....I could do without all this shit.....

Things and people around me have changed....what I dont know is whether all this is for the better or for worse !!!
|| Anish, 12:32 AM

2 Comments:

wel i have been slightly drunk a couple of times and must say i dont enjoy the feeling too much!!
Do it only if ur convinced u want to do it and not coz ur friends say so!
Blogger Ekta, at 2:30 PM  
Well, alcohol is not the only thing that can give you a high. If you are in the right spirits, something as simple as finding the first drops of dew on the petals of a flower can also get you to an unimaginabe high.

Take it from someone who's learnt it the hard way
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 PM  

Add a comment