Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Friday, April 07, 2006

Summer Project Update...

Started my summers with a one and a half day induction in the corporate office...preety chill...the usual stuff.... am in bangalore now....field visits have started....eye opener, I must say....visited 46 retail outlets in Lingarajapuram in one day sitting behind a sales rep on his moped...humbling experience, I must say...things on the ground are far from perfect...
|| Anish, 2:54 PM

3 Comments:

similar experieces...on trains....reality is different my boy!!!
Blogger Nikhil Narayanan, at 10:26 PM  
hey...hope you enjoy your summers...
BTW...when can we expect the usual posts from you ?(I mean the funny narration kinds..) :-)
Blogger styleguy, at 12:13 AM  
coke ki GET sales stint yaad aa gayi
Blogger VKG, at 4:03 PM  

Add a comment