Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Thursday, April 27, 2006

khuda meherbaan !

There is a peculiar similarity among most b-skool students...all of them start running out of cash by the begining of second sem....I am an exxagerated example...had been absolutely out of cash for the whole of second sem..

Since I had worked before and had not asked my parents for money for close to 2 years...the false ego that I had built up also did not help...have to travel to hyd on 4th for around 15 days as a part of my summer project...huge expenses expected for stay and all...

asked the company admin...no policy of advance for expenses...they decided to make an exception and pay me my stipend much before schedule....got it ystday...what a relief...
|| Anish, 1:18 PM

1 Comments:

congrats..earning after a breal, rite..how do u feel??
Blogger Nikhil Narayanan, at 3:42 PM  

Add a comment