Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Go Sidin !

http://sidin.blogspot.com

If u were what I am.... mallu,blogger,b-skooler....then there is no way that u cud not have heard of one Mr. Sidin Vadukut....people from REC Trichy cant stop telling cant stop ranting about the brilliant placecom member who used to take novels to exam centres.... and now they have company from IIMA :-)

Domain Maximus (Sidin'sblog) is one of the most frequented blogs that I have seen.... so much so that people have started blogs just to comment on sidin's blogs.....now he has taken the plunge...he has quit a cushy consultancy job that he got off IIMA to pursue what will make him "happy"...write a book....I heard about this when I was in IIML....its difficult to describe what one feels when u hear something like this....guess its a mix of admiration and a feeling of "wish I could do that"... He as done something that I would also want to do....but do I have the guts to do it now?..i'm afraid the answer is no.....in all probability I would end up with a typical b-skoolers job and would continue there for atleast a few years... but I would, some day, like to do the one thing I really wanna do....what is it ?...let it be with me for now....

Sidin, All the Best...Carpe Diem !!!
|| Anish, 1:29 PM

2 Comments:

I studied in same batch as sidin. He is good..but no he never took novels to exams or anything remotely like that
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:47 AM  
Never loose sight of your dreams ... the corporate JOB at the end of the MBA is a natural process ,,, People with Dreams are the super-natural breed ...

If you have the dream ... the vision ... nurture it .. record it ... work on it consistently ... and someday someone in some corner of the globe will read you blog and say .... "Wish I could do that ...."

All the BEst !!
Blogger Coach Hemant Jain, at 7:07 AM  

Add a comment