Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Monday, December 12, 2005

Another blog in the wall....

the blogging culture, although late, seems to be catching on in my college. Recently, I have had atleast a person a day coming to me and asking me about blogging.... and everytime this happens I am reminded that I am not blogging enuf myself :-)

The last few days...well...my sis is back in delhi foe a couple of weeks....haven't seen her for 2 yrs now.... will try and go to delhi for a couple of days...lets see..

had a class party yesterday....even reluctant dancers like yours truly and monsieur sunil could not help but move with the crowd...think we should do this more often.....i just looove the subjects in sem 2....and the faculty just rocks....guess sadman and ops research just stand out....for all my pledges of utilizing the free time in studies I have maaged to sleep more in this sem....saw the new Arbit Choudhary toons that have been circulating on the net....amazing....just captures b-skool life so well.

have started to jog again...used to jog everyday religiously b4 coming here....lets see if I can keep this going.
|| Anish, 1:43 PM

5 Comments:

hope u wud keep it goin n rocking too !!!!!
Blogger amit, at 2:39 PM  
hey cudnt help but notice the 'princess' reference..is this the same one about the arabian princess?
Blogger coffebreak, at 9:55 PM  
yep..its the same princess :-)
Blogger Anish, at 12:30 PM  
oh amazing book..rmember reading it when i was in class 9 and went "eesh'... :)
Blogger coffebreak, at 3:16 PM  
Hi ,,

Besides the latest edition of arbit circulating on the net, you could also catch the latest strips on the website www.arbitmba.com

Keep smiling and rocking
Blogger Coach Hemant Jain, at 4:43 PM  

Add a comment