Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Sunday, November 06, 2005

The term ends...

Just came out of my final paper for this term....the semester has been one helluva ride....my first time in a hohstel has taught me a lot of things.

am leaving for delhi today evening....a week in delhi and then back again in the thick of things with the new sem....i end the first term with many thoughts to myself.....sleep less, study more, talk less, walk more etc.....how many of those are implemented....well only time will tell.

have to leave for Bombay now....more later...
|| Anish, 11:24 AM

2 Comments:

aliyo,
me home..trivandrum.. b in tuch

catch u in pune
Blogger Nikhil Narayanan, at 10:07 AM  
WHoa!!
SO after all d drama and uncertainty, U finally did manage to go home-that too, for a whole week!!!
Damn nice!!
No blogging from home?
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:26 PM  

Add a comment