Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Sunday, November 20, 2005

comfortably numb...

Its been....what...4 days since I landed in Pune...and to my amazement I am seeing how chill this sem is....may be its a relative thing after first sem which was so fu**ing hectic....but...hey I am not complaining...am pleasently surprised to see the list.

Have still not got over the delhi hangover i'd say....am choosing to just laze around and chill....have never read a harry porter or lord of the rings.....still considering whether I shud start reading em....read the papillon again in the last few days.....there is this book "princess" by Jean Sasson...a must read.....just got hold of "The Hitchhiker's Guide..."....planning to read it again....awesome book that...

movies...well....haven`t seen many of those lately.....was too lazy to but some in Delhi and there is nothing new on my laptop....so that's that.

I took the Air India flight from Delhi to Bom on my way back...as it turns out this was the flight coming from Hong Kong.....well...in an int'l flight u expect a big plane...it was....but the air hostesses....yuckity yuck....I dont think there was a single one below 45 in that gang....and there courtsey..or the lack of it was not helping either....I know this sounds pervertish....but I am sure most ppl would rather have some presentable air hostesses on board !!!

Played cricket today....after a long long time....and the immediate discovery was that I would be better of giving up for good....am too old for it now :-)

All the roomies are back from their respective trips now...mah room...and the next one...infact the whole hostel looks lively again....

chalo...gotta go for chai...although I am feverish...am very happy today...don't ask me why :-)
|| Anish, 3:49 PM

1 Comments:

ok..your happy with no reason..sounds like me sometimes..it can annoying to other people though..thats on first hand experience, mind you.. hope your trip home ws good..am in the middle of semesters..lets hope they go well..me dying to see potter 4..do read the books..i love them..lord of the rings is good..but too much of description..you might get through the whole thing..
Blogger meera, at 8:29 PM  

Add a comment