Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

What a mess!!!

back to blogging...

A fellow symbi college in pune is hosting a tech fest...although tech is certainly not our forte, me and sriram have anyway chosen to be omnipresent, supervising all the events.

Took part in the NFS competition yesterday...perhaps right to say that I got mothered. Although I did win the first round,coming second in the second round was not enough...only the winners coulld proceed.....neways..it was great fun.

Today is the last day of the event...we are taking part in the business quiz which is to be hosted by the "famous" Parnab Mukherjee...trying to do some research on the kind of quizzes he conducts...I came across some horrifying articles....I must admit even I thought that this guy is too good...if u think like me...read this

http://gauravsabnis.blogspot.com/2005/07/parnab.html

and this....

http://gauravsabnis.blogspot.com/2005/07/parnab-update-1.html

and this...

http://greatbong.blogspot.com/2005/07/beautiful-mind.html

I am sure there is more stuff on the net....dont wanna read much and get freaked out...actually there is one good side to sll this...if making up answers is what u need to win this guy`s quizzes..me and sriram are good at it....the other day one of the questions in a quiz was...

"what was thw world wildlife fund renamed as in 1961(or some other year)?
we thought ...then again thought.....had many options ,one of them being"WWF"...lol....but we wrote the answer as....

"PRIME MINISTER`S RELIEF FUND"
|| Anish, 9:25 AM

1 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:40 PM  

Add a comment