Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Guten Tag!

ya that`s how u wish ppl in german.Its a different feeling to try and understand a new language from the start,especially at this old age.I confess that I sometimes used to get annoyed with the ppl I have taught english to for not being able to get grammar right...I now know how they used to feel and would like to say sorry :-)

life here is a roller coaster ride...its just that u feel u are only going down with the ever increasing burden of studies....but I guess there is a method to tackle this ,although I am still to discover that.The director is a very precise man.The guy is out to prove a point and has big plans for the college...

have four lectures a day...from 9 to 6:30....usually end up in the library or planning the night`s study schedule by 7:30.....got a red mark today...was not because I failed in something but because I do not know how to swim....have to learn swiming from the MARCO (yes...Marine Commando) and earn the green card before being allowed to swim...don`t see that happening in the near future though....

more later...
|| Anish, 10:30 AM

4 Comments:

ooohhh, chal u have forgot me fine, u are becoming MBA, so u dont remember me anymore......reply is a distant dream....but ur deleting my comments from ur blog.....no matter...how people change with places
Blogger Mohit Dhawan, at 11:05 AM  
hey anish..
nice..man..
good u r getting the taste of what we had too..but oops u guys r lucky..we had 6 classes till 9 daily from morning 9..for one full sem..
steamroled...sandwiched..we used to come to room only to find company of chating frens.and burgeoining assignmenst and presenations for next day..
u will all go thru them...
take care.
i might vist pune this weekend so see u there..:D
Blogger Rishaan Yellapragada, at 11:39 AM  
u've got to learn how to swim!!!! thats like one of the best things in life!!!!
Blogger meera, at 10:53 AM  
Guten Tag! Wie geht es Ihnen? Viel Spass..
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:33 PM  

Add a comment