Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Monday, June 06, 2005

first post from pune..

So here goes.....

Arrived in pune at 6 on the evening of 2nd...the first two days were chill with me meeting lotsa people about whom I already seemed to know everything about(thanks to yahoo messenger).The first day was the induction programme with the director spelling out in no clear words that he wants serious academic rigour from us.After having stayed away from books for 2 yrs now I must admit I have a few apprehensions about coping with the course.

The next 2 days were "Out Bound Learnings"...the institute hired an organisation run by ex-servicemen and we were climbing ropes,walking blindfolded,solving puzzles,performiong treasure hunt tasks and lots more.It was great fun and I came to know lots about my classmates.The only pain perhaps is the fact that I had to get up at 4:45 in the morning and this is gonna continue for the next two years....ouch..

Formal classes began today..am posting after my first two lectures of financial accounting and SAP.

Pune,from the little I have seen, is awesome.Coming from delhi the best thing has to be the weather......and will be even better when I get my laptop :-)

So many more things to write about but the time crunch stops me.....more later...
|| Anish, 12:47 PM

4 Comments:

sounds like ur having a good time...hope it stays that way for u!!!
Blogger meera, at 3:46 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blogger Mohit Dhawan, at 5:01 PM  
time crucnch..
enjoy the adrenaline rush dude..
sivaram
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 PM  
@sivaram....yeah dude...they r kicking our rear big time :-)
Blogger Anish, at 8:16 PM  

Add a comment