Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Thursday, May 05, 2005

What a day...

Today was one momentous day....the formalities for getting the education loan sanctioned lead me to my first encounter with the government office system.I felt I knew more about the procedure than the person who is th loan incharge.Neways seems its all done but I cant help sympathise with all those who have ever had to deal with the DDA or something like that...awful experience it is.No wonder there is a view that they shud be privatised.I cant help but think the productivity of the staff is only 50% or less....

came back from the shitty place and then got a call from Dileep....went to Nehru park to play football with a club gang...awesome experience...though I felt like an oldie after 15 min it was a great feeling..u know..totally exhausted and drenched...off late have felt that only after one of those shopping sprees in CP.Went on to Chanakya...had cold coffee...we have made big plans to sit and study accounts together...lets see...

but the soccer was great..

Anish
|| Anish, 10:58 PM

2 Comments:

hmmm....beauracracy n unprofessionalism galore.....welcome to d sarkari office :D.....its absolutely disgusting....thr r 2 things i hate most in life...ppl not respecting time (their own or others') and unprofessionalism....encountered it in my first few days at AIR...and then at SBI wen i applied for my study loan...finally took one from allahabad bank :)......nothing can b done....sad but true...its insufferable
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  
"well, thats how it goes in india"
by my law prof RK Arora..and very true it is...there should be a NGO working for the cause of victims of govt. dept Mishandling
Blogger Mohit Dhawan, at 12:37 PM  

Add a comment