Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Monday, May 02, 2005

Under the moonlight...

This post was provoked by the post I read on Rashmi`s blog....

A study by AC Nielsen reveals that 46% of Indians sleep less than 6 hours a day. And 64% apparently wake up prior to 7 am - among the highest in the world.

Well...for a large part of my life I have been in the minority of 36%...but that was out of compusion...school...college...work....Its changed off late though.I seldom wake up before 8:30 these days.Not because I am sleeping too much.I think I still only sleep for about 6 hrs a day but because I stay up till late in the night...wonder why...

These days I seldom go to sleep before 2 a.m.....what do I do...surf the net...watch TV...call up morons like me who are awake.So what is this charm in burning the midnight oil.Maybe I like the lack of noise..or is it the complete privacy that I may not have in daytime..I really cant tell.Even when I was preparing for my board exams I always preferred the night to the daytime to study.There was that phase then when the night Tv shows on Star Movies and TB6 used to be legendary..but not any more...still I like to stay up...talking to nobody...I would like to work this out someday....what is it about a night....I know I have many late nights coming up in the next 2 yrs...can I say I am prepared...not sure..It willbe a different story when I have books for company.
Here`s the irony...I am posting this in the evening.
|| Anish, 5:58 PM

1 Comments:

well, i can c ur not going to have much trouble being an mba student then...:D ....we r indeed a sleep-deprived bunch ;-) nocturnal creatures...we r creatures of d dark......:p
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:30 PM  

Add a comment