Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

last post from delhi..

The whole house is upside down now.The packing activities before I leave have let me to find some of the things that I found were lost.The best moment most certainly has to be today morning`s incident.

While looking for my "dictionary of difficult words" I stumbled upon my favourite book.Although its a very good book,"Papillon" is perhaps not the best book I have ever read....but there`s something else that makes this book very special.This particular copy was bought by grandpa from Bombay many years back.It then went with my mom to her college and then came to me.When I got the book it had my grandpa`s and mother`s name one below the other.My mother had carefully chosen a shade of ink almost identical to the one used by grandpa.I had also searched a few days to get a similar shade....I have a certain attachment to the book.

Got hold of the file in which I have kept all the greeting cards I have recieved till date...birthday,farewell,best of luck for CAT...just sat and gazed at them .....nostalgia and scenes flashing in front of the eyes..

Am leaving tomorrow for a whole new chapter in my life,have mixed emotions.

Will pen from pune next.
|| Anish, 3:37 PM

8 Comments:

good luck man....i havent read papillon....maybe i will.....i've read quite a bit about it so..just to see what it is...and have fun at pune...
Blogger meera, at 6:41 PM  
hey dude !!

bessst of luck!1 may u progress with leaps and bounds in ever venture of ur life !! may u get all the wonderful things in life..

congz on ur adminn @ schmrd !!

ATB may god bless you !!

:)
nidhi
nidhi
Blogger Nidhi, at 7:47 PM  
all i can say now is
BonVoyage
chal aaja then we will have fun in mumbai and pune on consective weekends...

ATB
Blogger Mohit Dhawan, at 8:08 PM  
@meera,nidhi,mohit and rohit...many thanx for the wishes guys...I`ll need them :-)
Blogger Anish, at 8:54 PM  
dude...fasten ur seatbelt...coz ur in for a roller-coaster ride....u wont kno whr the time flies....u'll b turned into an overwrked, sleep-deprived zombie :D
ur in for the ride of ur life!!
enjoy!! and all the very best!! :-)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 PM  
dude...fasten ur seatbelt...coz ur in for a roller-coaster ride....u wont kno whr the time flies....u'll b turned into an overwrked, sleep-deprived zombie :D
ur in for the ride of ur life!!
enjoy!! and all the very best....on ur MBA journey !! :-)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:38 PM  
Atb, Anish. :)
Blogger Siddhu, at 3:26 PM  
In Pune already?
Where's the next post, dude?
Blogger Sayesha, at 11:10 AM  

Add a comment