Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Friday, May 13, 2005

Basic Instinct !!

So I was watching the Sharon Stone starrer yesterday and I said to myself.....This movie is HOT...and Sharon Stone is HOTTER.

While popping channels later on I saw the Indian Movie "Tauba-Tauba' for a couple of minutes and I said to myself....Yuckity Yuck.

Was that a coincidental juxtaposing of the two "woods" or was it a true picture of the scenario....hmm....I think the latter.Trying to recall the last really sensual bollywood movie I did not come up with any name...ok...i would like to clarify that I fully adhere to my views on the previous post and in no way want to denigrate women..but the fact is such movies are made....and some of them sell...so if they do have an audience...why don`t we have a classy sensual Indian movie which can become the classic boys get together movie like Basic Instinct still is.It seems all attempts to do so till now have come a cropper...."Murder" is nowhere close...infact I found it vulgar....and thats the thing with Basic Instinct....I wont categorise it as vulgar.

and who`s the Indian Sex Symbol....I frankly don`t know....I think Nafisa Ali is one of India`s most beautiful women...but the women I could categorise as HOT were probably Bipasha Basu and Udita Goswami(just because I happened to see one of her movies)...but the name of the movie still evades me.....Is there none??....I dont know....any suggestions???
|| Anish, 7:54 PM

4 Comments:

wouldn't u mean the name of the movie evades u and not elucidates u?? and if could be allowed to comment on hot indian women,though i am not a guy, i'd say sushmita sen..bipasha basu holds no light to her..
Blogger meera, at 10:13 AM  
I think there are so many beautiful women in Bollywood movies.
Blogger Unknown, at 10:51 AM  
@ meera....yup remeber the awesome item number in Fida:-)
Blogger Anish, at 12:00 PM  
Anish da,,
why do u wanna expect indian sex to come up.its all in the expecataions of people.maheshh bhatt or shakti kapoor wont make movies for u and me..they make for millions of people who r eager to watch some skin...its just skin show..and not real sensual stories...what max can we go ahead...fat shaking up pelvics getting half drenched with WATER from a petrol pipe
Sivaram
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 PM  

Add a comment