Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Table Tennis....

So I was chatting on yahoo msngr wid someone who also used to play TT..........boy'o boy....am I remembering those good old days now.I uttered words like "Mark V","Phantom" after around 2 yrs now..........

Those were times yaar..........no assemblies...no nothing....just plain TT..and did I love the game.I used to be pretty good (modesty)....but somehow just totally lost touch....

So i have decided.....will be more regular now....after it was one of the very few things I was any good at...
|| Anish, 11:30 PM

1 Comments:

i knw who reminded u abt TT

i knw i knw..

she is rahuls section mate in symbi na..

i knw i knw..
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 PM  

Add a comment