Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Jogging and Udita Goswami

The topic of this post might lead u to think that I met Udita Goswami while jogging.....well...do I wish...

So I went for a jog today morning.......for long jogging was a passion for me but thanx to Coke I was not able tokeep up.It felt great....prolly beacuse the anuual exams r over...saw a lot of young people out there.Have decided to continue with jogging and allow myself no excuses ......

Read Suhas` blog today after a long time......we have totally coherent views on Udita Goswami.....u see there r some women who r hot and there r others who r Orgasmic.....she falls into the latter category even when fully clothed(I am sick).....the movie is a piece of shit though..
|| Anish, 7:49 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment