Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bored...

I am really bored today.Am not in the mood to study and have nothing else to do.There is something wrong with my sound card which means I can`t even watch a movie.....hell.

The time I was working......I used to look forward to weekends ...but now they just come and go....Its all the same.I had huge plans for these 2 months but all my friends are now out of delhi.Well Mohit is coming back on 10th...lets see what can be planned.I wanna go to this place called Lancetown in Himachal ( I think)...saw pics of that place in a friends album..have wanted to go there ever since.I quite fancy the idea of living in a cottage.

Abishek called up and played a prank.....well dOOd....I`ll get back soon....and yeah...the A380 took to the skies.A very odd looking aircraft but its gigantic.Somebody said ....look at the cars today and remember the cars of the 1930s....thats the kind of technological jump a A380 is....
|| Anish, 4:46 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment