Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Friday, April 08, 2005

blabber.........

So mommy cam back after a 3 month long visit to dubai today....she is all ga-ga about the place.She says its the discipline among people thats most amazing...even Indians..lol....may be thats because they r in a foreign country.

Well.......if u still don`t know.........I resigned on monday.Must say it is a mixed feeling.Not that I am missing office abit but just the thought of leaving all my friends behind.....I will miss u guys.....some ppl were real a**holes but most of them were good friends.

I worked under 2 diff. bosses......the first one was the kewl kind....he just did not bother.Must say he kinda spoilt me.The next one...well I went along very well with him but he was kinda weird at times.spent close to 6 months under him.

Am looking forward to the next two months b4 I join my MBA.....have to get a driver`s license....after learning to drive that is...am planning to travel a bit.
|| Anish, 10:43 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment