Ceci est ma Vie

"MY WORDS FLY UP , MY THOUGHTS REMAIN BELOW , WORDS WITHOUT THOUGHT NEVER TO HEAVEN GO"...HAMLET ACT ONE,SCENE THREE

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Know me............

Myself Anish Unnikrishnan.

I was born to Unnikrishnan and Indira,a happily married couple, in a hospital in Thrissur whose name I do not remember.Unnikrishnan is a gentleman who has toiled really hard throughout his carer to give his children (me and my sis) the best education.He is a man who never had big ambitions in his life except to see his children do well in their life.Indira is a highy educated lady. She almost completed a doctorate in Maths.She,throughout her life,has been among the cream of everything.She topped school,topped university,was envied by all her siblings for her good marks and was the favourite grandchild of her grandmother.The only luxury she has in life are the occassional ISD calls she makes to Dubai to talk to my sister and her daughters(aged 4 and 1).Both of them come from families of very high regard and have high hopes of me and I try my best not to let them down completely.



Well this is it for now....keep watching this space for more edits.
|| Anish, 2:07 PM

1 Comments:

Hi Anish

You are most welcome to use the B School article for the site you mentioned, with due credits !!!

GE
Blogger Govindraj Ethiraj, at 12:19 PM  

Add a comment